Help provide Norcross High School students with an opportunity to take a Bible class as an elective class, and make money doing it through our Partner Program!
What we would pay you to do:
- host a party/gathering/dinner/dessert (whatever you want to call it).
- invite people who would be interested in our ministry (parents of public school students, those who are ministry-minded, influencers and those with financial resources).
- supply guests with an info card (that we will provide) before the event which gives a brief bit of info about the purpose of the gathering. We only want people to come who want to be there, and we’re not looking to surprise anyone.
- collect RSVPs. (Need to have at least 5 adults attend in order to qualify.)
- prepare for party (food, music, etc) – we can assist with this if you need us to.
- Core will make a wonderful presentation at the party.
- Core will send you a check for at least $100.
- If 5-9 people attend, you will receive a check for $100
- If 10-14 people attend, you will receive a check for $250
- If 15+ people attend, you will receive a check for $500
- BONUS: If we raise $1000+ during the event, we will add another $100 to your check!
If you are interested, contact us through our online contact form. A Norcross CLC staff member will contact you by phone to give you more details. Then, if we think you have what it takes, and you are ready to do it, you will sign a contract with NCLC. We will then send you our Guide for Hosting An Amazing Party that will provide you with everything you need.
Let’s do this!